Welcome to the BIA's Marine Card Website
An initiative of the Boating Industry Association, the Marine Card is the marine industry's Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) induction card. Industry staff, contractors, and workers use the card as evidence that they have participated in the Marine Card induction. Marinas, boat-yards and other marine work-sites accept the card, often as a condition of entry to the site.
Use this website to access important information on Marine Card holders, and participating work-sites:
- Find Marine Card holders and view their profile
- Reset Pin - Forgotten your tablet login PIN? Receive a new one here.
- Find participating work-sites and access their profile
- Login - to modify or update your card-holder or site profile
- Learn more about the Marine Card, book an induction, contact the program & website administrators
If you're a regular user please login to be taken to your dashboard.